BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Julie A.
If you want your makeup to last all day then you need this product. The sprayer finely mist your face. I have repurchased this product about 5 times. I can't live without it.
Kaya A.
I do a lot of theatre and I use this for my makeup on stage it leaves a great finish and doesn't make my makeup smear or wear of on stage while I'm sweating and dancing! :)
Daisy T.
Round Lake, IL
My go to setting spray! Definatly the best if not secod best it makes makeup stay intact .. Cannot go wrong when using this setting spray. Even during those hot humid days
Laura G.
Jonesboro, AR
This finishing spray makes my makeup last flawlessly for hours on end! It is my go to facial spray and I would repurchase again and again as I cannot live without this product!
Lisa R.
Hurst, Tx
The only setting spray I use. I love the way this feels on my skin. I truly notice a difference when I use it. My makeup stays on for hours longer then it does without it.
Josephine V.
San Antonio, TX
once you spray this , your makeup will literally last! I tried it once and it looked soooooo good alll day and night. Best setting spray along with a few others I've tried
Marissa G.
This item I got during the Holidays for free. It didn't do very much it did not control the oil either. I love Urban Decay this item in particular just did not work for me but it might for others.
Ceea G.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is a really stay put type of product I went swimming with non water proof makeup and when I exited the pool all my makeup was in tact with the exception of my lashes
Ellen W.
I love it, it keeps my makeup on ALL DAY LONG. I have combination skin. Just spray it on after you finish your make up (except the eye makeup) and you're set (literally!).
Kara M.
Apple Valley, CA
Use this all the time! Doesn't have the best smell or long lasting wear. Not exactly affordable! But it is good. May just try to find a better setting spray than sticking to this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.