BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Bethany C.
I used this for my wedding and my makeup stayed!!! At first I was worried it would cause my makeup to run since it is wet, but I didn't have any trouble dancing the night away with all of my makeup!!
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
This spray is my all time most valuable product. I have been using it for years and it does and great job setting your makeup, sealing it in all day long.it also gets rid of the powdery look.i love it!
Madison K.
I love the freshness of this setting spray! I love the look it gives my skin and preserves my makeup very well! I would definitely recommend buying even though it is on the pricey side! It is worth it!
Shapree H.
Hemet, CA
So far I like it the first time I didn't really see anything special about it,it claimed to be sweat proof and I live in Cali and this didn't work but I tried it again it did alright I'll keep testing it (:
Emma P.
Newtown Square, PA
Love love love this setting spray absolutely amazing by far my favorite! It keeps my makeup amazing all day and does not make me oily a little pricy but totally worth it!!
Laura G.
Jonesboro, AR
This finishing spray makes my makeup last flawlessly for hours on end! It is my go to facial spray and I would repurchase again and again as I cannot live without this product!
Alyson H.
North Brunswick, NJ
The setting spray dries semi quickly, and has a natural finish,for the price it's lasts quite a long time and keeps your makeup in place all day!!! Good for all skin types.
Lisa R.
Hurst, Tx
The only setting spray I use. I love the way this feels on my skin. I truly notice a difference when I use it. My makeup stays on for hours longer then it does without it.
Julie A.
If you want your makeup to last all day then you need this product. The sprayer finely mist your face. I have repurchased this product about 5 times. I can't live without it.
Josephine V.
San Antonio, TX
once you spray this , your makeup will literally last! I tried it once and it looked soooooo good alll day and night. Best setting spray along with a few others I've tried
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.