BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Samantha G.
New Orleans, LA
MAGIC. There's no point in doing your face unless you're going to set it with this. This locks in your face even in a humid summer. I've been using this for years and it's a miracle product and I'd buy it by the case if I could.
Jazmin R.
Winchester, CA
i am in love with this setting spray because it added to the longevity of my makeup, made me less oily throughout the day, melts all the product into my skin and into each other, and keeps it from looking cakey. i use it to prep my skin after my primer and for setting it!
Brittney M.
Ashland City
This setting spray is a life saver! If you use the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion and then spray this over top, you're going to last all day and night. Also if you spray it on your face right after you apply face primer!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
This is my ride or die!!! I use it daily and love,it really is lightweight and keeps your makeup in place and gives you a great glow great for when you put your makeup on and go to set or even touch ups. I keep one that's smaller in my purse! Amazing products! Highly recommended
Jenny P.
Dracut, MA
I love this stuff. It sets all my makeup in place and last for a long time. This bottle is pretty long lasting, considering I've had it for months and spray like crazy each use. I would recommend it to others, most definitely.
Kubu P.
Findlay, OH
This is the holy grail when it comes to setting sprays. It drives quickly. I just buy the travel size because it lasts forever too. It is easy to pack and it does not leak or anything. I have not used the chill spray or the original. I always just get the all nighter and it is my favorite. I definitely recommend it.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
This spray is pretty pricey but it works pretty well. I don't think it works 100% for me, but I do have oily skin so it probably works better on someone who doesn't have oily skin.
Corrin S.
This product is amazing. I always have it in hand. I have combination skin and other setting sprays have made my skin quite oily. This one on the other hand has not. It definitely keeps my makeup lasting all day and has a pleasant scent. I bought the larger size when it was on sale it has been lasting me forever. To travel I just fill up a travel sized bottle take it with me.
Jordan M.
Lk Barrington, IL
I've used this spray since I got into makeup two years ago. It is a nice light product but for me it never extended my makeup. It never did anything fantastic for my skin but I sfoll continue to buy it. Not sure why but it is such a popular product I feel like I should.
Cassie M.
I love all nighter, I use it every single day. I don't notice and slippage like I do without it! So easy to
Use just a couple spritzes when your done with your make up. I would absolutely recommend this!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.