BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

emily d.
Whittier, CA
This setting spray is the best I've ever tried!! it keeps me matte all day and my makeup doesn't move my makeup around at all. It sprays out in a fine mist so it won't ruin any of your makeup. I find it works great with all skin types and tones. And you get a lot of uses out of it since you only need to use a couple of sprays.
Morgan C.
Camden, AR
I never knew I needed this product until I actually bought it. I don't know how I ever did my makeup without it. It is so refreshing on the face when you've just put on ALL that makeup and your makeup will not budge all day (or night.)
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Hard to believe this is a travel size, I bought this size to try out before I buy full size and let me tell you it lasted so long and I fell in love with it. Great for travel or just trying the product out.
Katelyn K.
Philadelphia, PA
I first received this as a gift. I couldn't stop using it, and it lasted me about a year. I purchased it again, and had my friends buy it. It completely sets your makeup (matte) and makes it last all night. You never need to worry about your makeup going onto a driver seat!
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
I always keep this on hand! It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. I do not use it every day because I do think it's drying but it's great to keep around when I do need it. I know I can count on it!
Jakkie S.
Aurora, CO
Love this stuff! Not only is it great for setting your makeup overnight but it's also incredible to put on after your face makeup but before your eyeshadow and highlight to get a more extreme highlight
Danielle C.
Rougemont, NC
I wore this on my wedding day and my makeup stayed put. I got married in August and although my skin is pretty dry, it was easily 100 degrees outside when I was married. My makeup was put on and then I sprayed this and it stayed for pictures and dancing well into the night!
Brooke N.
I love this setting spray. I can tell it makes my makeup look fresh throughout the day. I think its worth the money and would repurchase it. I love the packaging and its really portable and handy. I can tell that it makes your makeup not slip off and keeps everything in place.
Chantae P.
Leesburg , GA
I love this stuff! My makeup is not complete until I have sprayed this on my Face! It's one of my favorites and I will continue to buy this product over and over again. I would recommend this product!
Melissa V.
This is hands down my favorite setting spray. It does exactly what it says it will it last all night. It has a natural finish to it. Some pros are you don't have to use a lot of it to set your make up.
ida g.
 Does this product really work? Is it worth it
Alicia L.
Selah, WA
I have been looking into his for a while and a friend of mine uses it and they say it works pretty good, but it's a little pricey. Is it worth the price and if not is there a good duper for it?
Romina S.
Sofia
Is this setting spray good for sensitive skin?
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
do you apply this before and after makeup?
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim
what's this product like?