BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ale C.
Humble, TX
This was my very first makeup setting spray. After reading good reviews, and having oily skin I decided to try it out myself. Urban decay did a good job with this. It makes my makeup last a good 8 hours without making my face greasy. Perfect spray for a night in the town.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
I didn't notice a difference between this and day setting sprays. I do like the Urban Decay brand and enjoy their setting sprays though. It worked fine on my oily skin too which was really good. Would be good for college students.
Alexis B.
Muskegon
This spray keeps your makeup on even longer and keeps it looking flawless. It comes in a spray bottle to apply. It has no sun protection. Its good for combination skin and all types. Ive bought this twice now and I love it, I've even suggested it to a couple of friends.
Frances F.
Hialeah , FL
I got this as a sample size not too long ago. And loved it. I am looking forward to buying the bigger bottle because it's very long lasting. Better than any other like it I recommend to anyone.
Maria V.
Fort Worth, TX
This is honestly the best best setting spray I could of ever got! ❤️I love how it makes my powders set also how it doesn't make me oily like other setting sprays it makes my makeup last all day!
Sarah D.
I love this product! I put this on before a long night at prom and it stayed on until the next night! If you are debating getting this product you should definitely get it! I will buy this again and again! its worth the price
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
Keeps makeup in place so well that I'm afraid it'll damage my skin lol. It melts everything together in a good way and has a nice blur finish. I use this with my Ben nye luxury powder for cosplay days.
Mayra H.
Hanford , CA
This is my all time favorite! Compared to other sprays, I just love this one. I haven't had a problem and notice the difference every time I use it. It is light weight and good for any type of skin. Wether you are oily or dry.
Paige E.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite setting spray! I use it somewhat sparingly because I do think its a little pricey. When I use it, I believe it makes my makeup look even more luminous as well as last all day long!
Amanda D.
My holy grail product !!!!! I could not wear makeup with out it . Super easy to use , just spray and go ! This product is 100% perfect for my normal skin type and I will always buy this product and keep backups at all times !
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.