BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Got this for my birthday this year and its awesome. Sets my makeup and last all day. Has a nice spa like scent to it. Also great to use if you need to refresh. Very lovely products. Would recommend
Maria V.
Fort Worth, TX
This is honestly the best best setting spray I could of ever got! ❤️I love how it makes my powders set also how it doesn't make me oily like other setting sprays it makes my makeup last all day!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Whoo whoop hands up for this make up setting spray . I love Urban Decay they never seem to disappoint me at all. I love how it leaves your make up and settles it . I highly recommend it ladies go get yours.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I have dry skin and tried this chill makeup spray it feels refreshing on the skin once it's applied, and I do feel like it leaves my makeup on longer than expected, this spray is hydrating but I think any type of skin type can use it and it won't leave you feeling oily
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I la la LOVE this setting spray! I use it when I'm going to be out all day to set my makeup and it keeps it on so well! Even on hot days my make up doesn't move! I have tried cheaper knock-offs but none of them work as well as this one. Definitely worth the money in my opinion.
Rachel M.
Canton, OH
This is amazing! I reach for it every single day. This makes my makeup completely sweat-proof!! It stays in place, it's lightweight and extremely workable. Sometimes, after putting an eyeshadow on my brush, I lightly sprits the brush to get extremely pigmented results. The only downside is the expensive price.
Courtney B.
Broomfield, CO
It says All Nighter, but I use in the mornings too! My makeup stays in place and doesn't disappear as quickly either. I don't use it every day, because let's face it, sometimes I forget or I just don't wear makeup! I've noticed that the times I forget though, my makeup doesn't last as long or look as fresh.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
Holy crap every time I have used this my makeup seriously feels like it's glued to my face. Now would I use this everyday? Probably not. But if I'm going out or have a big event planned where I have to look perfect for a long period of time I absolutely rely on this
Kelli  B.
This is my favorite setting spray that I have tried so far. It is great for special occasions! My mom bought this for us to use for my wedding. My make up stayed on so well throughout the entire day/night. By the end of the night my make up still pretty much looked like it did earlier in the day. I love Urban Decay products and this one is definitely worth the price!
noelle s.
Seattle, WA
Hands down my favorite/holy grail setting spray! I always bring a travel bottle with me when I go on vacation, especially Las Vegas, I can swim in the pool, hang out in the sun, walk the strip, and my makeup will not budge!! It dries down quickly and smells nice! Will definitely purchase over and over again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.