BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dominique H.
North Richland Hills, TX
In the morning my make up looks great then by night i look like i never applied any. when i began using this spray it helped maintain my make up longer, also helped keep oil away.
Daisy C.
Lorddddd! This setting spray is life! I only use it for like big occasions and my makeup stays on till the next day. Just finished my bottle which means I need to go buy another soon! You really need to try this!
Jalaena R.
Naugatuck, CT
This is one of the only setting sprays that has ever actually worked for me! It helps keep my makeup on all day along with help from my setting powder. The smell is weird at first but I've gotten used to it.
emily a.
Brookfield , WI
I like this setting spray, it definitely keeps my makeup intact for a long time. The sprayer is kind of weird and isn't even. It smells weird as well but works. I would buy again.
Tammy N.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use this setting spray on an everyday basis! It does not matter if I go to school, work, or even a night out with friends I use it. Perfect spray for a cake face too as well!
Rachel L.
Great Neck, NY
You know when you do all your makeup, it looks great and then you walk outside and you just know its gonna melt off? Not with this sutff! This is simply the BEST. Holds my makeup in place, doesnt break me out even though I have sensitive skin, so easy to use, a little goes a very long way so lasts FOREVER, makes the biggest difference. Its the original and its still the #1 seller for a reason
Anntonya Y.
San Antonio, TX
This setting spray is GREAT. I first tried this setting spray for my prom and my make up lasted all night!!! It sure lived up to the name. I would definitely recommend. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Rose G.
Every girl should have this product. I never have to keep my backup make up bag in my purse when I leave the house. With this setting spray, my makeup stays applied all day and looks freshly done all night!
Jenn P.
Rockford, IL
Best setting spray of all time! Really makes my makeup lasts. It's lightweight. Great for all skin types. Whether you're oily or dry or normal. Keeps makeup in place all
Day long! Only downfall is the smell. Kind of smells like ranch dressing.
Emily S.
Cheyenne, WY
This is the only setting spray I have tried to use, I love the way it doesn't weigh down the feeling of the make up on my face and the fact that my make up really does stay put even through working and a workout.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.