BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

baleigh v.
i heard about this product from a show choir mom that got it for her daughter but also got it for herself! my makeup looks like i just put it on after 8 hours of wearing it when i use this! i am almost out so i will be buying the biggest one i can get the next time i buy!
Mera S.
Kissimmee, FL
This is one of the best setting sprays I have tried. It is very lightweight and it keeps makeup in place all day / all night. It gives a natural finish and my clients love it. I recommended this to all of my friends and family
Alexis A.
One of my favorites. I reach for it on a regular basis. I've also repurchased several times over the years. I feel make make up lasts a little longer when I use this. I must still say, it's not a miracle worker. After all day wear, my foundation will still start to look poor. This gives me a couple more hours I'd say.
Madison K.
Bloomington, IN
I use it anytime I go out or if it's just a hot day. Its great for going out, the name doesn't lie. The bottle will also last you so long, I have had mine for months. I just started using this product this past summer and I absolutely love it, I encourage others to try it.
Rachel F.
This is the best setting spray ever! It lasts all day and keeps so well. It's lightweight and feels fresh and keeps my sensitive skin happy! Completely worth the cost. I recommend it to everyone!
Jeraldine R.
Santa Paula, CA
This setting spray works wonders! I myself have a tad bit oily skin. This setting spray keeps my face matte all day and when I do begin to get oily I just spray some more on and it's all fixed. Definitely recommend to everyone
Haley H.
I used to swear by this setting spray but I've begun to fall out of love with it. For me, it does not make my makeup last any longer than when I don't use it. However, I love the finish it gives my makeup! It leaves the skin with a natural glow, without making it look shiny.
Emmy B.
Milwaukee, WI
Everyone knows this is a staple in your makeup routine. Ill dip my eyeshadow brush into the color of choice, spritz a bit of this on the shadow and then apply to the lid for brighter color, and to keep shadow in place longer. Lightweight to the point where I might put too much on just to ensure I have enough on.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
This is my ride or die!!! I use it daily and love,it really is lightweight and keeps your makeup in place and gives you a great glow great for when you put your makeup on and go to set or even touch ups. I keep one that's smaller in my purse! Amazing products! Highly recommended
Lauren W.
Best setting spray out there. It's long lasting but pricey. There are 2 sizes so that's good as well! It works all day and it's good for oily skin especially. Id recommend it to others for sure
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.