BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

leslie w.
I definitely recommend this product! I tried so many drug store setting sprays and some are good not all are terrible but I have notice when I apply this setting spray my makeup doesn’t move at all! Nothing transfers! It staying in place just how I left it in the morning!
Rebecca D.
Scottsville
This is the BEST setting spray I have found that's easy to access.  My makeup doesn't transfer onto my white scrubs and lasts all day!  I definitely will continue to buy this over and over again, especially in the travel size which works well for my work bag :)
Samantha G.
New Orleans, LA
MAGIC. There's no point in doing your face unless you're going to set it with this. This locks in your face even in a humid summer. I've been using this for years and it's a miracle product and I'd buy it by the case if I could.
Marissa A.
This is my holy grail setting spray! I use the de-slick spray due to my combination/oily skin and this sets my makeup beautifully. I will do my face makeup first, generously douse myself in this spray, and then finish my eyes. My makeup lasts through my 12 hour work days!
Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
Okay, so this product is a little pricey for a stay all day setting spray BUT my makeup does stay on pretty well. I notice that my contour looks much better with this applied. It also makes my face feel more hydrated! I like that it smells refreshing. It’s cheaper if you buy it as a two pack!
Greysi P.
Santa Ana, CA
Your make up will last all night long and you wouldn’t not have to worry about any smudges about your makeup. It is very useful for those who like to have their makeup last all long night
Cassie M.
I love all nighter, I use it every single day. I don't notice and slippage like I do without it! So easy to
Use just a couple spritzes when your done with your make up. I would absolutely recommend this!
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
Does the setting spray that I use when I go out in the evening. By the time I come home, my make up is still all in place with no smudging. I have a combination skin and it feels and looks great on me. It's definitely a great product to buy on those nights when you go out. Recommend it.
Megan P.
Davidsonville
Love this setting spray! It helps my face stay "on" for the whole night. Its finish looks more Dewey on me which is nice because I have dry skin. I spray my face four times all over to ensure it hits the most important spots. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it
Katherine L.
Absolutely incredible. Well worth the price tag on it. Keeps your foundation looking matte all day. The sprayer is fabulous until it gets down to the bottom, and then it's time for a new one anyway! The only other setting spray that comes close is cover fx if anyone else has tryed out both let me know which one you perfer
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.