BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashlyn B.
This is a really great setting spray. It’s really good if you have oily skin. It doesn’t have a strong smell, I use it all the time and it keeps my makeup on the whole day. Can’t go without it lol. I’d definitely buy again
Lisa L.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing! Fell in love, sometimes finding a good setting spray is a bit of a mission because of my oily skin but this setting did the job! Absolutely happy that I found something that worked.
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I consider myself a setting spray junkie because I have extra dry skin, no matter how much I moisturize or prime, I can still look quite dry but this spray will make me look dewy allllllll day and night, before it dries down completely it feels a bit sticky but once it is completely dry it makes the skin glow and leaves a soft touch feeling to the skin, I love it.
Savannah T.
prairieville
This is one of all time favorite setting sprays. This mist is perfect when sprayed and doesn’t dry out my skin. The strong of lasting all night really does speak the truth, every time I apply this my make up doesn’t move !
Haley D.
New Hartford , NY
I used this only a couple times but I’m hooked on it honestly. It’s so beautiful on the Face and it Just leaves it looking amazing and dewy it’s just something you need in your collection. 💗
Nataliya V.
Riverview, FL
Really makes your makeup stay PUT. There’s literally no cons. Doesn’t make you dry gives you a nice pretty semi matte-matte finish. Good for all skin types. You need this in your makeup bag.
dilara k.
bartlett IL
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is AHHHHMAZING. I’ll never use anything else. It’s gotten me through 12 hours at work, at the gym, everywhere I go. Your makeup is going nowhere if you set it with this! And I love the smell.
Kayla W.
Really last! Not too much of a smell and I do recommend. I have combination skin and keeps my makeup on place for HOURS! The only con is the price especially for the size. I would repurchase
Tahiry M.
Saint Albans, NY
I have mixed feelings with this product. Of course you have to use any long lasting spray with long lasting products for a full effect, however this product seems to make my makeup last AND make me oily. I really want to love this spray I do .. but it seems like it tells my already greasy skin to cook up all the oils because in about 4-5 hours I’m a grease monkey!
Heather S.
Traverse City
This will be my forever holy grail setting spray! Seriously LOVE this stuff!! It literally keeps my make-up looking amazing all day and all night. I recommend this product to everyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.