BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Katherine G.
Although the price point is a bit high, this product is pretty amazing. It helps seal and blend all my makeup together so I do not look cakey throughout the day.
Angela J.
Love this setting spray. the actual "spray thing" that disputes the product is great. it looks and feels like just an ordinary spray "head" but it's distributes the setting spray all over my face. I would only use one spray if I had to.... IF ;)
Rachel G.
Freedom, WI
I had doubts about the using a setting spray, but this proved my doubts incorrect. this really makes my makeup look better and last longer. definitely will repurchase this product!!
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
I really like this setting spray, just all urban decay setting sprays/partnering with Skinfinavia. Leaves your makeup looking flawless throughout the whole night!
Blanca M.
Overton, NV
I love this all nighter spray! It does exactly what it is called! It will keep your makeup looking fresh all night. There are times that I have fallen asleep with my make up on and I have woke up with perfect make up!! Definitely a great product!
Karla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I USED THIS ONCE AND WAS HOOKED! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT ACTUALLY WORKED SO WELL. ALTHOUGH IT IS A BIT PRICEY. ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE COULD BE VICTORIA SECRETS SETTING SPRAY WHICH RANGES FROM 10-15 BUCKS A BOTTLE
Briana M.
Stoughton
Best setting spray of all time. This makes my makeup look flawless and Stay in place all day and night! The name really goes with the product. I've repurchased about 2 times now!
Tyffany T.
AMAZING smells good and it's magic!! Love this it does exactly what the label says and more. I have normal to oily skin and this stuff really helps my makeup last all day and night
Ruby M.
I don't leave the house without it. It works soooo well! I don't have to touch up my makeup until I am ready to take it off. I have oily skin and works well for me. It lasts all day..def worth the investment!
Caroline M.
Holland, OH
This is most helpful in keeping my eyeliner from melding with the top of my eyelid. I like to keep the small bottle in my purse for occasional spritzes throughout the day. Fantastic!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.