BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Andrea B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
The all nighter setting spray is a classic. I like this setting spray better than the de-slick one. It really helps my makeup last for HOURS longer than it normally would and I like the way powders look less cake when a setting spray is used. I have the travel size and full size of this product and I would repurchase.
Teresa C.
This setting spray is literally the answer to all my makeup problems! I cannot express enough how helpful this product is especially if you're wanting your makeup to stay on all day long. Literally. ALL DAY LONG! I recommend this product, I promise you won't be disappointed!
Kayla B.
Middletown, PA
Are you at 1:05 it is so good and I love it cuz it stinks on your mouth from having to stay over 24 hours but really no this one is really dumb and not love it I don't go nowhere without it if I go on a trip it coming with me
Gabrielle U.
Grand Terrace, CA
Probably one of the best setting sprays In terms of making sure your make up stays allllllllll day. It literally does not move for a good 10-12 hours. I work NOC shift in the hospital, after 12 hours my makeup still looks decent. The only downside to this is the scent. I'm not a fan.
Ciara B.
Linden, MI
This is the best setting spray Iv tried! It keeps my makeup put all day. The spray is a nice fine mist unlike other setting prays where you get blasted and soaked. I repurchase this all the time and take it everywhere with me.
Amanda O.
Grand Prairie, TX
I DON'T ONLY USE THIS AT NIGHT, I USE UD ALL WEEKEND IT'S MY GO TO WEEKEDN MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY. IT IS A LITTLE MORE THAN WHAT I LIKE TO SPEND BUT WELL WORTH IT. i USE IT PRETTY OFTEN AND WILL CONTINUE TO BUY AND USE IT AGAIN.
Skylar R.
Saint Cloud, MN
Hair spray for your face. It doesn't smell bad like a lot of setting sprays. I love that they have multiple different spray for oily skin, dry skin, and just normal. Will continue to repurchase.
Lexi M.
Boca Raton, FL
Absolutely love this product! Keeps your makeup on perfectly all night long through everything! Makeup stays looking fresh and clean as if it were just applied! Easy to apply! Just a couple of sprays and you are ready to take on any and everything the night has planned!
Summer M.
East Prairie, MO
My favorite setting spray of all time. If you want your makeup to last FOREVER, you need this product in your life. It is very lightweight and does not have the weird smell some sprays have. It is pricey for a setting spray, but I have repurchased time and time again.
Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
I love this product! This is my go to! It helps my makeup last all day! I have combination skin. The price is good! And who doesn't love the soft bottle! And double lids? I love this and would recommend it!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.