BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
rachel v.
Ewing, NJ
I don't use this much in the winter but is perfect in the summer, My makeup doesn't feel like its melting especially when its extremely hot out. it doesn't dry out your skin either!!
Cristal R.
This works so well on my face. I spray on a lot before and after, Ive only tried this primer i wonder if any works better or like it. iT SO DOES help make up stay
Allison B.
Kit staple for YEARS! It really does help keep your makeup on and looking perfect for hours. Brides and photoshoot clients alike marvel at their makeup staying power!
Jasmine N.
CLOVIS, CA
I use this every daaay! Yes it's kind of pricey, but for me it's so worth it!! Since I started using it I don't end up with raccoon eyes by the end of the night!!
Maika S.
There is no other setting spray I've used that competes with this one so far. Every time I try to buy it it's nearly sold out.and for good reason. This stuff literally lasts all day.
Carissa K.
Jane Lew
I love this. It doesn't leave a heavy feeling on your face and works wonders! It doesn't make my face ouily it's lightweight and it makes my makeup stay on longer without cracking.
krysten m.
I love this stuff it really does keep ur makeup on all night I was at work then went out with friends that night and my makeup didn't move a bit I love it so much
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
Setting spray is awesome I love and I definitely see a difference when I use it. ( sometimes I forget) holds its together for about 6 hours. More than enough . oily skin person
jolene m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Highly recommend this product if you are looking for a setting spray that extends the longevity of your makeup. This is one of the only setting sprays i have used that i was actually able to notice a difference.
Meg M.
Prescott, AZ
This is really great stuff! I love how weightless this feel on my skin and how it keeps my makeup in place ALL DAY. It's totally worth the price and I would recommend it to anyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.