BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Baylee S.
Amite, LA
It gets the job done for a good bit, but doesn't go the whole time it claims. My makeup will oxidize under this. I prefer Kat Von D's, but this is still a good product.
Stephanie H.
I don't really know that this makes your makeup stay on longer than without, especially if you're already using high quality cosmetics, but it feels nice, I guess.
This stuff has been a lifesaver. It really locks in all of your makeup! My makeup doesn't melt off in the heat and I don't transfer makeup into people's clothes when I hug them!!
Caroline M.
Holland, OH
This is most helpful in keeping my eyeliner from melding with the top of my eyelid. I like to keep the small bottle in my purse for occasional spritzes throughout the day. Fantastic!
Blanca M.
Overton, NV
I love this all nighter spray! It does exactly what it is called! It will keep your makeup looking fresh all night. There are times that I have fallen asleep with my make up on and I have woke up with perfect make up!! Definitely a great product!
Karla S.
Las Vegas, NV
I USED THIS ONCE AND WAS HOOKED! I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT ACTUALLY WORKED SO WELL. ALTHOUGH IT IS A BIT PRICEY. ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE COULD BE VICTORIA SECRETS SETTING SPRAY WHICH RANGES FROM 10-15 BUCKS A BOTTLE
Rachel G.
Freedom, WI
I had doubts about the using a setting spray, but this proved my doubts incorrect. this really makes my makeup look better and last longer. definitely will repurchase this product!!
Taneisha S.
Loved this setting spray, it held my makeup on my face throughout the whole entire day and also recommended it to my mom who loves it and also thinks that it is an amazing product.
Kimberly G.
Tyler, TX
I use this day or night, to keep my makeup in place. it helps last threw the hot texas days and nights. Just like sealing a painting, you want to seal your masterpiece makeup! :D
Kristan D.
Champaign, IL
I like to use this product to prep my face for makeup, as well as use it for a setting spray. It works well for my oily skin, but doesn't make me matte for as long as I was hoping.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.