BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Annalee H.
Hueytown, AL
Got this at Ulta because I used to work there. I felt like it was a great product to carry around. I have combination skin and it tended to be drying. It kept my makeup in place. Easy to apply. I would recommend this product to others.
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
Absolute best setting spray on the market. I've tried other products (NYX Matte Spray) and I feel others really can't compare! The UD Spray actually helps makeup last SO LONG- and through all day wear.
Brianna C.
Love this product! I can actually see a difference when i take off my makeup at the end of the day when I don't use it vs when I do. Don't know how I've gone through summer before without this product!
Stephanie S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It is the second time i purchase a bottle of this stuff. I like to use it for special events or when i'm going out for the night on weekends. it really makes a difference on my makeup. It locks everything in place, your sparkly eye shadow wont be going anywhere with this stuff !
Alexandra D.
San Diego, CA
This will make your makeup last all day! It is worth every penny! The sprayer gets your whole face and only takes a few seconds to dry. It is amazing. It leaves a little bit on a dewy finish which looks super natural. I'm obsessed with this product.
Savanna H.
Columbus, OH
I've tried probably every setting spray out there & this one tops them all. This is the whole package!! Generous size bottle for the price, a perfect "spritzer" no scent & keeps your makeup on all night as it claims! Love this stuff. Every time I run out & I just keep buying more
Sarah W.
Syracuse, NY
I haven't used a lot of other setting sprays to compare this too, but this one just works so well that I don't feel the need to. It's great for keeping makeup on all day or for photoshoots or pageants.
samantha s.
Sudbury, MA
This spray is amazing. I use it almost every day. I can go to bed with it on and wake up in the morning and my makeup looks exactly the same. It lasts so long. The packaging is long. It is very affordable given that it lasts so long. I would definitely recommend it to others.
yolanda B.
Bronx , NY
Very refreshing and it gives my skin such a nice glow to it and it makes my makeup look very nice and makes it last all day. I also use it to spray my brushes while applying eyeshadow to make it pop more.
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Love everything Urban Decay!! Great to use if I know I'll be out for a few hours during the night. Fits in my bag if needed for a touch up. Good for dry skin, especially dying the winter. Would recommend to anyone who loves using products like this
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.