BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley C.
OMG this product is a life changer every girl has to own one of these its a magicle bottle this will make your makeup last a every long time wirh out getting oily nor missed placed
Jasmine N.
CLOVIS, CA
I use this every daaay! Yes it's kind of pricey, but for me it's so worth it!! Since I started using it I don't end up with raccoon eyes by the end of the night!!
Melissa M.
Lihue, HI
This is the only setting spray that is sweat proof that I have tried. My face sweats a lot through out the day because I live in such a hot place but this keeps my make up in place
Julianne H.
Hinckley, OH
LOVE this spray! It really makes your makeup stay on all day without getting greasy looking or just wearing off with sweat or stuff. It smells surprisingly really good and is overall a great product for the price.
Abigail M.
Vineland, NJ
This hairspray for your face! Keeps my makup on all night, no matter the conditions. Can't live a day of my life without the spray. It's utterly life changing, and everyone should try it!!
Michelle C.
San Francisco, CA
I love this makeup setting spray! It really works, especially when I go out at night. I tend to sweat a lot and this helps it last longer. Even though it is expensive it does the job.
angell k.
spring hill
I love this stuff. Hydrating and nice on the skin for a nice finish and long lasting makeup. A little pricey but definitely worth it if you're willing to splurge.
Cristal R.
This works so well on my face. I spray on a lot before and after, Ive only tried this primer i wonder if any works better or like it. iT SO DOES help make up stay
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I love this! I'm already on my second bottle. It's really great for setting the makeup and making everything look smooth and beautiful. It prevents me from looking powdery or cakey also.
Gunna B.
Definitely does its job! I always make sure to use this product when I'm heading out with friends and I know I need my makeup to last. I have combo skin and I have never had a problem!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.