BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Tarica M.
Elmira, NY
This is my favorite setting spray! My makeup literally lasts all night. This was my fav to wear a night out in college because if I feel asleep with my makeup on after a long night I'd wake up to perfect makeup the next morning which worked well when I over slept for class lol
Andrea B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
The all nighter setting spray is a classic. I like this setting spray better than the de-slick one. It really helps my makeup last for HOURS longer than it normally would and I like the way powders look less cake when a setting spray is used. I have the travel size and full size of this product and I would repurchase.
Jill E.
Hot springs, AR
I've only used a trial size of this, but I love this stuff. I don't use setting spray very often, but this really does make a difference! Keeps my makeup from sliding and my skin from getting too oily!
Danielle A.
Tampa ,fl
Literally my favorite setting spray I'm so sad I ran out. This stuff leaves the skin matte and flawless. I have no cons about this product besides it being $32 but u get what u pay for.i would recommend this product to anyone who does or uses makeup.you won't be disappointed!!
Bertha V.
Granada hills, Ca
This is my go to make up setting spray. It's leaves my face with a nice natural Matt finish. I apply it after I am done with all my make up. It really does wonders. This is one thing I can not live with out when applying my make up.
Catherine M.
Love this stuff!! It helps keep my face a little less oily. It really does help prolong my makeup. It's refreshing on the skin. It doesn't make your face feel tight. The nozzle sprays beautifully.
Nicole N.
Millbrook, IL
I purchased the travel size of this is intentionally and I plan on buying the full size, it really does make my makeup last all day and it helps smooth my makeup if it starts to look a little cakey.
Marie T.
I just recently started using setting sprays and I started with this one. Its humid and hot where I am so makeup naturally breaks down and smudges. This kept my makeup intact for much longer and I didn't have to worry about it. It didn't break me out, and it worked well.
Marisol F.
I have heard really good things about this spray and I finally caved and decided to try it out and I have not been disappointed. I have noticed that my makeup last much longer and since its summer, it has really withstand the heat.
Jacqueline G.
This works great I used it forst for prom then on other several occasions works Great!! Only thing that I didn't like so much is it made my make up look cakey after a while since I do have oily skin.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.