BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jade C.
This is great for those days you really need your makeup to last. It really sets and locks your makeup in to make it last all night and I even think it makes your makeup look better. I use the daily and will definitely repurchase.
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
I use mine A lot. One in bathroom one in vanity one in purse that's a travel size and one in car. Urbandecays stuff is good I can't get enough!! It doesn't feel heavy on skin and you don't feel anything
Ahronna W.
Englewood, OH
THIS IS THE SETTING SPRAY! I seriously cannot do without it. Makes my makeup freeze into place. Only con is I run out easily! I have combination skin and have no problems with this product. Just ran out of my travel size bottle and waiting for my paycheck to buy the full size, hopefully I won't run out so fast this time lol
Sarah B.
This isn't really good for oily skin types. I love this product at first but about an hour later my face is like melting off. It makes my face way more oily than before cause if my makeup to come off.
Nina R.
I bought this product with high hopes of it controlling my super oily skin after I've applied my makeup and it's been on for a few hours. Well, it's not as mattifying as I need but I will admit it holds the makeup on better than if I didn't use it and I love the smell!!
Prisca D.
Honestly best setting spray I've ever used. Your makeup will never come off with this spray. The best part is that the job gets done with a little amount. J have dry skin so I'm always hesitant with setting sprays but not with this One. Face is not too shiny or too matte.
Kiyeera P.
I feel like this is so overhyped. For one, I don't like the smell. It is kinda strong, and lingers for a while (doesn't go away immediately). I don't notice a difference in my makeup compared to when I use other ones. Overall, if you don't have this, you aren't missing out.
Emma S.
Lake Station, IN
It's very wet and i feel like it makes my makeup very oily and it doesn't make it last any longer, which sucks, I was really hoping this would be better, hopefully I can try a different type from this brand that'll work better for my skin type. I've used one squirt to three/four squirts and it still ended out the same.
italiana s.
North Haven, CT
hands sown holy grail setting spray. I have used it for bridal parties and brides and gotten compliments about its staying power. Its really a great investment if you're looking for a setting spray.
Salina S.
Wildwood, FL
This was definitely an investment, but I find myself using it all the time. The only minor problem is sometimes my spray nozzle acts up and the mist isn't as uniform. Regardless love it for a night out!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.