BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
All nighter & de-slick setting sprays are hands down my favorite setting sprays for making makeup actually last longer. I didn’t know this when I first used them, but UD uses a temperature control technology that basically keeps your face cool enough so that oil/sweat doesn’t come through as much. All nighter is really fine for just about any skin type, but if oil is a big time issue... Go for the de-slick instead!
Tahiry M.
Saint Albans, NY
I have mixed feelings with this product. Of course you have to use any long lasting spray with long lasting products for a full effect, however this product seems to make my makeup last AND make me oily. I really want to love this spray I do .. but it seems like it tells my already greasy skin to cook up all the oils because in about 4-5 hours I’m a grease monkey!
mymy 🦄.
Flora
This setting spray does the job very well! It leaves you with a semi matte/natural finish but it leaves your skin looking so supple and less powdery. And your makeup lasts all day long. I repurchase this product regularly!
kassidy t.
I do not notice much of a difference when I use setting spray. It gives you a great feeling and makes you think that your makeup is long lasting, but overall it doesn’t make much difference.
Nataliya V.
Riverview, FL
Really makes your makeup stay PUT. There’s literally no cons. Doesn’t make you dry gives you a nice pretty semi matte-matte finish. Good for all skin types. You need this in your makeup bag.
dilara k.
bartlett IL
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is AHHHHMAZING. I’ll never use anything else. It’s gotten me through 12 hours at work, at the gym, everywhere I go. Your makeup is going nowhere if you set it with this! And I love the smell.
Jordyn G.
Eagle Bridge, NY
This is by far my favorite setting spray. I just wish that it was a little cheaper. Whenever I’ve got some extra money this is the first thing I buy. It really locks your makeup in for an all day wear.
Lindsey H.
Goldsboro, NC
This is the BEST setting spray! I use it everyday, and it doesn't make my face look oily at all. I also use it on my beauty blender also to put my foundation on. I highly recommend this one.
Kayla W.
Really last! Not too much of a smell and I do recommend. I have combination skin and keeps my makeup on place for HOURS! The only con is the price especially for the size. I would repurchase
lindsay 🌹.
Middleton
i will always love this product! sits well on the skin and doesn’t create extremely large drops on the face. i feel as though this product actually works with setting my makeup in place and allowing it to stay put all day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.