BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Haley D.
Woonsocket, RI
This is the greatest setting spray you will ever use! I never have to worry about my make up smudging or fading away throughout my day to day schedule! It does cost a little more but its worth every penny for the quality job it does for my face! It never leaves me oily or shiny, my make up always looks as if i just put it on!
Marissa Christine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Holy Grail! Love this setting spray. All the hype for this spray is worth it. My make up lasts so long with this, it's no joke. I was skeptical at first but so glad I ended up purchasing this product.
rebekah s.
by far the best setting spray i've used. it's perfect for keeping my makeup in place all day and keeping my face from getting oily as the day goes on. i consistently recommend this to anyone looking for a heavy duty mattifying spray.
Diana L.
I use this bottle every single day as I am out of the house at 7am and back at 8pm and my makeup (not as fresh, obviously) but still very in tact. I use the Laura Mercier setting powder to also finish off the set, especially in the under-eye area where there is a lot of creasing!
Ashley C.
This is one of the best setting sprays on the market. It doesn't dry you out or give you an oily finish, you get a nice clean matte finish. It works wonders in the hot, humid south. Worth every penny!
Candace M.
O Fallon, MO
This is ok. i just feel itdoesn't stay completely andit does cause my face to get oily a little. but it is defintely easy to apply and lightweight. I do like how it's compact. I would continue to use it. I do like it. I think the combo of my face makeup and spray make it more oily.
Sahrai M.
Santa Maria, CA
SUMMER '16. you need this in the summer. keeps your makeup on alllllll day n night. I'm going to Sephora soon to pick up the full size. holy grail item. I would sell my soul for this. it's really the best.
Malia V.
This setting spray is a MUST when I'm going out for the day. Makes my foundations transfer proof and makes me look less powdery. I get a tad oily when I wear it but I don't mind a little natural dewiness. Smells kind of weird but so far my favorite setting spray I've ever tried.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff is amazing! It keeps your makeup in tact all night long! I used to have mascara and eyeliner smeared under my eyes every day from rubbing my sleepy eyes and this stuff keeps it from running!
Caitlyn W.
Du Quoin , IL
Definitely lives up to its name and makes your makeup last all night!! The packaging is super sleek and there's a lot of uses in the big bottle. I like to take my beauty blender after i spritz this on my face and pat it in to make my powder products on my face not look so powdery.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Is this good ?? Doesn't leave ur face looking oily ??
Alicia C.
Corinth
What exactly does a setting spray do.
E C.
Worth the price? Cheaper version?
Miranda P.
Altoona, PA
I've been looking at this product for a while now and was wondering if it was worth the money and how long does the spray work?
Lena E.
Bournville Road, Weston Super Mare
Whats everyones favourite setting spray?

back