BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Pratima W.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried other setting sprays but nothing compares to this. It keeps my makeup in place all day and make my makeup last all day. It's refreshing to use this setting spray. I would definitely recommend this setting spray.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Okay, so this setting spray is definitely effective and efficient. Lasts all day and keeps your face in place! Expensive item though, that is the down side and their are similar products out there.
Salina S.
Wildwood, FL
This was definitely an investment, but I find myself using it all the time. The only minor problem is sometimes my spray nozzle acts up and the mist isn't as uniform. Regardless love it for a night out!
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
I really like this setting spray. It sets my makeup and helps it to stay on longer. I have dry skin so it works for that. I can't think of any cons for this product. I recommend it to others and will definitely be purchasing more.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
Love this as my final step to sealing the makeup in place. It last up to 10+ hours on me. My only complaint is the price. This product is made by skindanavia and on their site you can get a setting spray from skindanavia for equal price or for 20% off every few months or so.
Madeline L.
This product does make your makeup last a really long time and also does not make your mascara transfer when sprayed on the face! Great for any skin type. The only con is that it is really pricey for a spray. URBAN DECAY All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Nikki Z.
Valparaiso, IN
I have tried both this setting spray and the De-Slick one. My skin is more on the oily side, and after a while, this spray made me look very greasy. If you are going to buy an Urban Decay setting spray, and you have oily skin, go with De-Slick! Your makeup will last 10x longer!
Catherine M.
Love this stuff!! It helps keep my face a little less oily. It really does help prolong my makeup. It's refreshing on the skin. It doesn't make your face feel tight. The nozzle sprays beautifully.
trish s.
Green lane, PA
URBAN DECAY IS AMAZING. This makes my makeup STAY on my face! It doesn't make my face oily, and it prevents my makeup from slipping and sliding all over my face..especially if I'm wearing foundation and coverup! I absolutely love it! Helps my eyeshadow from not creasing as well!
Ashlie M.
This urban decay setting spray is perfect for anything. It's so easy to use and is way better than any other setting sprays I've tried. It helps my makeup stay perfectly in place during our cook outs or just hanging out outside. I purchased mine from my local Ulta beauty store and I highly recommend it. #backyardbash
Romina S.
Sofia
Is this setting spray good for sensitive skin?
Nataly M.
El Paso
My skin is very dry, so Is this spray good for me?
Brittany P.
Hanover Park, IL
Someone said your supposed to put this on before makeup, foundation, etc....is that true? Or do I put it on after makeup? Or both?
Lauren H.
How long does the product keep your makeup in place for?
Karolina J.