BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lyzmarie F.
This setting spray I find to feel cooling upon application but for me it does not help the longevity of my makeup. It made little difference for me unfortunately.
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff really works! I use it every single time that I wear makeup, and it keeps everything in place and looking good all day long. This is my go-to setting spray.
Macy T.
This spray makes my makeup stay on all day without moving. I love this spray and will definitely be repurchasing it. The only con I have found is the price is a little high.
Katie B.
Easley
I use this setting spray every night I go into work . Keeps my foundation on and looking like I just put it on. It feels so refreshing on the face and I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out or sting which is wonderful.
Joely S.
Stone Park, IL
Loe love love itt it has kept my makeup on all night and even if i am sweting i csn still keep it on and also it comes in small size or big lnes the small one can be used ln the go as well
KF D.
Charlotte, NC
This is an amazing product! It really makes my makeup stay on all day. It looks very natural and has no shine. There is 35 SPF in it which makes it perfect for the beach! The only thing I do not like is the smell.
Michelle T.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love this product. It keeps my makeup in place during the heat and humidity but also leaves me fresh looking in the cold and wind. I am never without it.
Megan E.
Monroeville, PA
I love this product, and use it on a daily basis. It works best with a primer underneath your foundation as well, but it definitely helps extend the life of my makeup.
Patricia M.
I love this setting spray. Doesn't take much to set my makeup. Keeps everything in place. Not too strong of a perfume smell. It's a little too pricey but well worth it.
Morgan S.
Emporia, KS
I just bought this to try out and have fallen in love with it. It's lasting me a long time, even for the travel size. It's also light and doesn't make my makeup cake. 10/10 would recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.