BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Shelby S.
Adrian michigan
Where. Do i start with this product omg its absolutley amazing. Its very lightweight and makes sure that your makeup stays on all day. Oh and has a good smell as well
Eliana M.
Fostoria , OH
It's a good setting spay keeps my makeup in place don't really have a smell I use it often not the best but it's ok will use up the one I have but will not repurchase
Rhiannon E.
Monroe, LA
This is the best setting spray ever!! Great to prime, set, or refresh your face!! Don't leave home without this girls. Your makeup will be locked in ALL day and night!
Brittany S.
" All nighter "makes anyone want to try this product . Us females are always looking for something to help us make our make up lasts longer . I think this product lives up to its name .
gwynie p.
This product works wonders! I wore it all through the my high school dances and cheer competitions and my makeup stayed perfect all day!! plus I love the refreshing feeling it gives you(:
Leslee D.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this setting spray. It is by far my favorite. It helps my makeup hold up to horrible humidity in the summer and keeps my face from looking dry in the winter.
Tia T.
Gary, IN
This setting spray is a must have, seriously! The packaging is very simple but the product inside is amazing! If you have oily skin, like me then this will keep your makeup in place all day!
Lizzy R.
Mckinney, TX
With this product your make up will stay in place. You only need about three sprays for your make up to lock in. The spray also settles all the make up together and gives a flawless look
Jessica G.
Great product! I wear this on my nights out of partying. Usually after dancing for long hours my make up starts smearing but when I wear this I am able to come home and take selfies with my make up still being on point.
Bri B.
Tulsa, OK
Love this!! Really keeps your makeup on. It's a must for when you go out. Also I used this doing musicals to keep my makeup from getting messed up due to sweat and it worked like a charm
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.