BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mekia B.
Las Vegas, NV
My holy grail of all things setting spray. A couple pumps of this and your makeup is set all night. I'm oily/combo but it works perfect for all skin types. Very lightweight and I buy this all the time
Danielle B.
Honolulu, HI
Great product! If you want your make up to stay use this! It will last all night. I would buy this again because it lasts awhile! I have oily skin and it helps with looking oily throughout the night!
Carli S.
This is my favorite setting spray! I just wish it wasn't so expensive because I go through it fast. It definitely helps my makeup last and gives it a less powdery, more natural look after I apply it.
Annalee H.
Hueytown, AL
Got this at Ulta because I used to work there. I felt like it was a great product to carry around. I have combination skin and it tended to be drying. It kept my makeup in place. Easy to apply. I would recommend this product to others.
Gaby L.
Avondale , AZ
This setting spray is amazing! I say it's definitely worth the hype. It's definitely long lasting and will keep you matte if your using a matte foundation. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Go to setting spray. I have not found something comparable so far. This keeps my makeup in place when I go out. It doesn't make my skin feel oily! I would continue to buy and I would recommend to others!
Farm S.
Fairfield , CA
I love this apart for setting makeup . I've tried many and no one compares to this make my face feel less Cakey. And I love how there is a trial size so you don't have to commit if you just want to try
Charlotte M.
Louisville, KY
I like this for setting my makeup. It does not refresh it like the MAC fix + does, but it keeps it lasting ALL. NIGHT. LONG. it really does set your makeup in place, but it has alcohol in it so I would say to not use too often if you have very dry skin. I would buy this again and especially recommend it to my oily skin gals.
yolanda B.
Bronx , NY
Very refreshing and it gives my skin such a nice glow to it and it makes my makeup look very nice and makes it last all day. I also use it to spray my brushes while applying eyeshadow to make it pop more.
Mary K.
Lancaster , PA
I would recommend this to anyone with normal/dry skin. I can't wear makeup without using this stuff, it makes your makeup last SO much longer, and it adds a little bit of a dewy look to you foundation. Definitely helps your face makeup look less cakey throughout the day too.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.