BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
Love love love this product. Works great on setting my makeup, the sprayer squirts just the right amount and not in a stream like some others do. Worth the purchase 100%
Genesys D.
Ozone Park, NY
Literally best stuff on earth Best stuff on the entire planet earth! In the whole world actually wish I had more. I need more makeup lasts all day even when I get wet
Alise V.
Got a sample of this and loved it! Can't wait to buy the full version, it really made a difference to the longevity of my makeup, plus I like the feel spraying it on :)
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
The Urban Decay All Nigher Makeup Setting Spray Long-Lasting is amazing!! It helps my makeup stay on all night, definitely one of the best setting sprays i've used. I recommend this to everyone!
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
Pretty good product. I used a little before applying my makeup and then a little more after applying my makeup. It really seemed to set the makeup. lasted all night!
Yareimy G.
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY !!! I read so many reviews about this product and was determined to try it and I finally did and I'm never going back I love this setting spray
Angel F.
Parma, OH
I bought a small travel of this from Ulta. I apply it after I have done all my makeup. It works well and my makeup lasts all day. They only draw back is that its a tad on the expensive side.
Mary F.
Stockton, CA
I love this setting spray. It also works well on my beauty blender when I want to wet it to spread my foundation. I've purchased it twice and will continue to buy it.
Flor G.
I don't like to use setting spray, I have tried this and I don't think that it controls my oils, but I love to use it to wet my brush and make my eyeshadows more vibrant
Ashley W.
Johns Creek, GA
I absolutely love this setting spray! I use this everyday and it's my go-to. It locks everything into one place and makes everything look together. I 10/10 recommend this for anyone looking for a setting spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.