BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dessaray W.
Macon, GA
I've never had a setting spray even compared to the lasting power that this spray give my makeup. I think I could use this and get in a sauna and not sweat my makeup off.
Tiffany T.
This really keeps my makeup in place! I bought the primer setter spray duo and i use them so much. Sometimes im in a rush and my mascara is still wet. I spray it and withing a minutw theyre dry
Breanna A.
The BESTTTTT setting spray!!!!! Lasts all day and night. Perfect for everyday or a night out. Supper easy to apply lightweight and doesn't make your makeup run. Would definitely purchase again!
Lyndsea W.
San Marcos, TX
It isn't sticky or tacky, but it didn't do much in preventing my eye makeup from messing up. However, my foundation stayed longer than usual! Overall I was happy with it
Alena P.
Clermont
The name does not do this enough justice. This spray leaves your face ready to tackle anything your night is going to throw at you. Keeps your makeup looking fresh all night long!
hillary J.
Union City, CA
I love this! This helps my makeup to stay on way longer than expected! Smells kind of weird but it doesn't make your face feel heavy. It's a very light mister that really helps your makeup stay!
Sarah
When I first tried it I thought it didn't make a difference, until I wore my makeup without this setting spray and my life was a complete mess. I'm oily and tend to use a lot of powders, and this setting spray locks it in without making my skin feel tight or greasy.
Kayla M.
It’s not really a spray as much as it is an even mist. Your skin with be lightly dewy as it sets and then it gives a nice, even sheen to your makeup. makeup actually does last a lot longer when we use this. Also one of our favorites to use after a good baking session.
Jacque R.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this because i heard great things about it on youtube. It wasnt awful but not worth the price. It didnt make my makeup last that long and i have found better and cheaper alternatives.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This urban decay setting spray works wonders. its a must have product, it keeps my makeup flawless through out the whole day/ night . i totally reccomment this product
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.