BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Adriana R.
Pricey but oh so worth it. Love Urban Decay products but this one has been one of the products that I've repurchased multiple times. This is perfect for oily skin. Helps keep everything on place
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
This is literally the only setting spray I use on clients and myself. I own three bottles of the All Nighter Spray but I use the mattifying and the chilling spray as well.
Sophie L.
I love this product so much it keeps my make up on all day long and makes my highlights superintendence it's super lightweight and I can barely feel it on my face it's super refreshing especially in the morning and I recommend this
Stefanie B.
I have used this for about a two years. It is the best setting spray I have found. I have very oily skin and this is basically the only reason anything else is left at the end of the day. It doesn't keep me matte but nothing does.
Natasha M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
The best setting spray I've used. I've used everything from Mac, Milano, Sephora brand, Mario budesco, and nothing makes my makeup last like this spray! It's a little pricey but worth it for sure!!
Martha L.
Albany, NY
It's a good product and obviously a fan favorite but on the pricey side. I have combo skin, oily in my T zone and dry in certain places. The product lasts a long time. I would eventually buy again but enjoy trying other products.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
This is the best setting spray out there. . No more touch ups and no more shine. Your makeup lasts for hours and you don't end up with your eyeliner smudging out tAnd It doesn't irritate my eyes.
Casey S.
New Ulm , MN
Nice fine mist, doesn't leave your face feeling soaking wet. Drys fairly quick. Good amount of product for price point. Honestly keeps my makeup snatched for the whole day.
elizabeth h.
This is a very good setting spray. But the travel size is indeed that.and doesn't have a lot of product so it runs out quickly and it's on the more expensive side.
Kylie G.
Ossipee, NH
I use this setting spray all the time! It works amazing. Definitely locks in all of my makeup. This setting spray doesn't make my face feel sticky or tight, it's very comfortable to have on. It's so great to spray on brushes when applying eyeshadow that you want to be more pigmanted.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.