BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ashley M.
Belleair, FL
Best setting spray on the market! I use it every single day. It leaves my skin with a dewy finish, without looking greasy. There is no spf, but wears well over sunscreen. I have continued to purchase this every few months!
Idalia R.
Rosenberg
This is the best setting sorry ever. It's so good for going out. It keeps my makeup in place all day. It's good for any skin type as well. It's a matte finish, so I absolutely love it. I would buy it again.
Shannon S.
This is an awesome deal. For only $39 you can get 2 full sized setting sprays! This setting spray is the best in my opinion! Your makeup does not move or transfer and even if you sweat, you're good.
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE the finish and the design. The spray tip never clogs. Works great on all skin types. Doesn't offer an SPF, but delivers flawless finish in terms of melding powders together and into the skin
Brooke L.
Rexburg, ID
I really like this setting spray. It sets my makeup and helps it to stay on longer. I have dry skin so it works for that. I can't think of any cons for this product. I recommend it to others and will definitely be purchasing more.
Anna W.
Austin, TX
This stuff not only makes me look greasier, but it also did not set my makeup and made me break out. The wet n wild setting spray works soooo much better for such a lesser price. Would not purchase.
Salina S.
Wildwood, FL
This was definitely an investment, but I find myself using it all the time. The only minor problem is sometimes my spray nozzle acts up and the mist isn't as uniform. Regardless love it for a night out!
Bertha V.
Granada hills, Ca
This is my go to make up setting spray. It's leaves my face with a nice natural Matt finish. I apply it after I am done with all my make up. It really does wonders. This is one thing I can not live with out when applying my make up.
Jessica V.
My go to setting spray, like no kidding i only use this setting spray! It works like a charm for me, and sets my makeup without causing it to look off. (i had problems with loreal making my highlight muddy up with blush)
Morgan H.
Auburn, ME
You see such a difference with this spray. I'm not big on setting sprays in general, but this one is worth the money. You can be out in the hot sun, or dancing the night away and your makeup won't budge. I once took a Zumba class with a full face on and used this spray and nothing moved!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.