BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kylie G.
Ossipee, NH
I use this setting spray all the time! It works amazing. Definitely locks in all of my makeup. This setting spray doesn't make my face feel sticky or tight, it's very comfortable to have on. It's so great to spray on brushes when applying eyeshadow that you want to be more pigmanted.
Casey H.
I'm in color guard and I just had a parade the other day, and I set my makeup with this spray. MY MAKEUP DID NOT MOVE. It was 85° and super humid and my makeup didn't budge. Very good setting spray.
Sarah B.
I love this setting spray. Its my number 1. It always make my makeup last all day no matter what im doing. If you spray to close it will feel a bit sticky so make sure you spray about a foot away
karen r.
this is my favorite setting spray! you can totally see a different in your makeup after applying this and it feels a bit sticky after but that's just the makeup locking in
Emma D.
Gold Beach, OR
Great setting spray, makeup will last all day in the office then to a night out at the club and not a smudge! Sets eye makeup perfectly and even helps keep lipstick from bleeding or feathering.
Kim G.
it worked great for me as a primer because it kept my son not oily after a couple of hours. The plus side was that it helped blotchiness which help my makeuo stay on all day it works great in the heat and in the sun. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one of these !
Maria C.
Really long lasting! Every time I go to clubs or night parties my foundation gets se oily, with this my foundation stays very matte. However is not a miracle product either. More good than bad!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
This is a pretty good setting spray it last pretty long and it does keep my makeup in place it also keeps my face hydrated it doesn't make my face oily it's worth the money
Lara Y.
Burlingame, CA
Everyone says this setting spray is amazing so I gave it a try. The first time I tried it I fell in love! This product makes your makeup last a couple hours longer than usual. I have acne prone skin and this didn't make me breakout.
Dale B.
Charlotte, NC
A classic product! I use it for so many things! I wet my brushes w it, I set my makeup, I spray my sponge before applying foundation, anything honestly. I love this product
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.