BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Morgan F.
I love this so much!! I would not go outside in the humid state of Texas and Arkansas( I live in a border city) without it. Nothing else holds like this does! Great price for quality of product.
Stephanie  C.
Great stuff! I went to a music festival in Atlanta and got rained on and my make up still looked flawless! My friend even commented on how my make up could stay on as well at it did despite the down pour. All thanks to this product!
alicia f.
Bloomington, IL
great product that is true to what it says. spritz this over your makeup before going out on a hot day or going out in general and your makeup will not have disappeared by the end of the night.
Amalia R.
I hardly ever use setting sprays/powders but I received this as a gift and fell in love. It makes my makeup last twice as long as it does without any setting spray/powder.
Cheyenne R.
Phoenix, AZ
This absolutely works wonders. I work as a bartender and I sweat a lot because there's a ton of lights but this makes my swear look dewy and literally keeps my makeup on all night. I'm combination to dry skin and it still makes me look dewy
Mara B.
Enfield, CT
I purchase this because the store clerk suggested it even though I never used something like this I guess it does the job. Its not something like wows me but it does work.
Michelle S.
I've tried many different sprays but this by far is the best I use it after I've applied my makeup and love it I have oily skin so I think this helps me so I dont have to be blotting all the time
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
This finishing spray really does make your makeup last all day/night. It's great to spray on your brush to use in an eyeshadow that you really want to make pigmented, too.
Patricia  L.
I love this setting spray. I received it in a "favorites" kit. The spray is easy to apply. And the compact travel size makes it gray to take on vacations. I have combination skin and this product worked great
amanda h.
This is a great setting spray. it makes ur make up last a lot longer. i would definitely use it for any special occassion where u would want ur make up to last for hours.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.