BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
This setting spray is incredible!! I use it right after finishing my makeup and not only does it feel super refreshing but it keeps my makeup staying in place for my 12hr shifts working at the hospital!
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
I honestly only bought this product for the hype but I do love it!
I feel like it makes my makeup last longer but I'm not sure it lasts any longer than when I use my five dollar Wet & Wild setting spray to be honest.
Melissa Y.
A definite must have for you make up routine!!! It sets my make up perfectly and it lasts almost all day! A little hard to get used to as it makes my face feel funny since it's a spray, but it works wonders!!
Ava A.
Menlo Park, CA
FAVORITE SETTING SPRAY! This is the only setting spray that I have yet to find that really locks in my makeup. It leaves the skin with a matte finish, but it intensifies the right places. Would buy again!
Caroline P.
Palmdale, CA
Urban decay setting spray all nighter is the best finisher ever. This spray makes my makeup stay all day. I have been through rain, water, sweat and this spray has made my makeup stay on, i would highly recommended this spray to anybody!!
Stephanie D.
It has become my holy grail it literally help me stay oily free and it does help keep my makeup in place especially since my husband likes to play with my cheeks. Yes I will buy it again for when run out.
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
AMAZING!! Use this about everyday. Every work Day. my makeup still looks flawless 12 hours later after sweating for about that long. thank goodness for this stuff. Especially when going out at night it really last though anything. even a nights sleep!
Amber B.
This product definitely helps my makeup stay on longer than without it. It gives a bit of a dewy finish but I have found it to be a bit drying in the colder months. It is worth it for the staying power!
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
Handsdown best quality setting spray for your money. This honestly works better than any other high end counter part, even cheaper ones at the drugstore aren't as great. Fine mist, unscented, good value.
Taliah
Amazing leaves skin glowing! really locks in powder to keep face looking fresh. You should you should 1.) Saturate your whole face with this product. 2.) After let the product dry and you won't have to use anything for the rest of the day
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.