BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rose C.
Cape coral, FL
I love this spray. It makes my makeup last all day at work. It helps blend in my make up. It's lightweight. I just wish it was a little less expensive so I can get more of it lol
Chelsea P.
Salina, KS
I wasn't super wowed with this setting spray. It is scentless and just feels like you are spraying water on your face. It seems to help makeup last but its just not my favorite.
A miracle, mine and everyone else's favorite long lasting setting spray. gives the most refreshing sensation while spraying!!!!!!!! the de slick is also great for oily skin or oily/ dewy foundations
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
This is great sprayed directly on your beauty blender when blending your foundation out. This is a great product but I still use a setting powder when finished with all makeup.
Laura N.
Wayland, MI
I absolutely love this setting spray! It keeps makeup in place all day! Definitely a must have. I love it in combination with the de slick keeps everything matte and in place.
Ania A.
Tyler, TX
I absolutely love this product this keeps your make up all day and all night. This is my most ho to setting spray because like I said it keeps your make up all day. I would absolutely recommend this.
Kali G.
Roy, WA
smells amazing, love it because as your spraying it on your face it doesn't smell like chemicals. makes my foundation last much longer! & eyeshadow doesn't rub off as fast.
AC M.
Federal Way
Keeps my make up on fleek until nightime! Especially my skin would tend to get oily after a long day, this product is really helpful for keeping my make up intact! This is a product that I'd buy again.
Sam E.
It seems to work very well for setting my makeup. After 13-16 hour days my makeup will still look flawless thanks to this spray. I'm not sure about making it waterproof however.
Nicole M.
While I use this consistently, I do not feel that it extends the wear time of my makeup. It does however, set the makeup and remove excess powder leaving your face looking fresh and dewy, giving you a natural look.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.