BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

leonely c.
Tampa, FL
Yess ! I've used plenty of diff setting sprays but this is by far one of the best one I've tried.. I use it when I want my makeup to last me all night and it sure does using this spray.. I would for sure buy again!
Sara D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this urban decay make up setting spray. It gives me a nice dewy finish and helps my make up stay out all day and look flawless. I wouldn't trade this product for the world. Also great to use when going from day to night look and you need a little freshen up look for your make up.
Justine F.
Covina , CA
Urban decay it's my go to when it comes to setting sprays. It's very easy to apply to your skin. For all kinds of skin types. Feels as if nothing is on your skin. I will continue to buy this product as long as it's quality is maintained
Isabella M.
Boca Raton, FL
This keeps everything in place for as long as I have my makeup on. This also helps with making powder makeup not look dry. I have oily skin and this keeps my oils at bay. I use this whenever I have to have my makeup on all day.
Britt K.
Atlanta, GA
As much as I raved about the All Nighter setting spray, this little baby gets my all-time favorite vote. The original is large (not a bad thing) but when it comes to travel and touchups, this is my go-to.
Enedina M.
Indio, CA
A staple in my beauty routine! I notice when I forget to use it! I work ten hour shifts and this product really helps me feel confident that my foundation will still be on my face by the end of my shift!
Chelsea G.
Fresno, CA
This is my holy Grail!! I have at least 2 bottles on hand at all times and a smaller size in my purse. I keep one in the fridge for those hot days when I need a good cool down. This setting spray holds my makeup on threw any weather and humidity! Don't know what I'd do without it
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
Love this setting spray. It helps to set my makeup look just like it says all night. I also liked that it didn't leave any residue after I used it. It really doesn't have too much of a scent which is also a plus. The mist is also very fine.
Karla O.
College Park, MD
I love this palette! It's great for oily skin and I'm super oily and it keeps my face matte! It feels so refreshing on the face and it melts your make up into your face making you look a little more natural in my opinion. Highly recommend
Koyaana R.
Los angeles, CA
I had the old formula, and it worked pretty well, I felt like it smoothed out my makeup just a bit more too and gave me a bit of glow. I've since switched setting sprays, but this is a good one for sure.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.