BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
One little spritz of this stuff and it sets for a really long time! I never like going without this stuff. It truly is a life saver! It is a little bit on the pricey side, but it's actually worth putting the money out for it. I guarantee you'll like the result that it gives you.
Karyn B.
Oakdale, LA
Love it. I am a belly dancer and I use this for performances. My makeup now survives the performance. I have sensitive skin and this does not break me out. I bought the travel size bottle and have been using it as needed since last summer.
MK S.
Salinas, CA
I don't use this everyday because of how expensive it is, but on nights when I'm going out or when I know that my makeup needs to look good all day and into the night I definitely use it. It makes my face less oily and my makeup is less inclined to wipe off from touching my face.
Ilicia R.
EAU CLAIRE, WI
I LOVE this all nighter spray. Works every time. I can put my makeup on for the night, pass out in it after a night of dancing, and the next morning it's all in the same place.
Ginny D.
Nashville, TN
Keeps my makeup on all day. I have taken a nap on this spray and my makeup stayed on like I just did it. I wear it during the summer when it is so hot and humid and my makeup stays put. This is a must!
Debbie C.
I absoloutely love this product , one good spritz and I'm good to go for hours. I reentry started using this spray and it's awesome,smells good,sprays perfectly, wouldn't leave home without it. It's a bit pricey, but to me, it's worth it.
Dana R.
Urban decay has the best setting sprays, hands down ! With this spray my makeup stays all night and if I forget to take off my makeup it is still there the next morning. It doesn't make me break out .
Whitney H.
Roebling, NJ
Love this spray. I recently had on a full face of makeup and started crying. My makeup did not move an inch. The spray has a light scent and feels refreshing when you put it on.
Kalen F.
Many people had been talking about how good this setting spray is so I decided to give it a try and they were not kidding, it's soo good my makeup stays on so long with this
Sarah M.
Marshalltown, IA
I got this as a sample at ULTA and have gone through the whole bottle. It definitely made my makeup last all through the night! I will be investing in a big bottle for sure.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.