BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
This is great sprayed directly on your beauty blender when blending your foundation out. This is a great product but I still use a setting powder when finished with all makeup.
A miracle, mine and everyone else's favorite long lasting setting spray. gives the most refreshing sensation while spraying!!!!!!!! the de slick is also great for oily skin or oily/ dewy foundations
Chelsea P.
Salina, KS
I wasn't super wowed with this setting spray. It is scentless and just feels like you are spraying water on your face. It seems to help makeup last but its just not my favorite.
Laura N.
Wayland, MI
I absolutely love this setting spray! It keeps makeup in place all day! Definitely a must have. I love it in combination with the de slick keeps everything matte and in place.
Ania A.
Tyler, TX
I absolutely love this product this keeps your make up all day and all night. This is my most ho to setting spray because like I said it keeps your make up all day. I would absolutely recommend this.
Katie M.
Bledsoe, KY
This setting spray makes my make up look very fresh right after I spray it, but I feel like it actually makes my face even oilier as the day goes on. I wanted to like it but I eventually stopped using it
AC M.
Federal Way
Keeps my make up on fleek until nightime! Especially my skin would tend to get oily after a long day, this product is really helpful for keeping my make up intact! This is a product that I'd buy again.
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
One little spritz of this stuff and it sets for a really long time! I never like going without this stuff. It truly is a life saver! It is a little bit on the pricey side, but it's actually worth putting the money out for it. I guarantee you'll like the result that it gives you.
Kali G.
Roy, WA
smells amazing, love it because as your spraying it on your face it doesn't smell like chemicals. makes my foundation last much longer! & eyeshadow doesn't rub off as fast.
MK S.
Salinas, CA
I don't use this everyday because of how expensive it is, but on nights when I'm going out or when I know that my makeup needs to look good all day and into the night I definitely use it. It makes my face less oily and my makeup is less inclined to wipe off from touching my face.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.