BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caroline P.
Palmdale, CA
Urban decay setting spray all nighter is the best finisher ever. This spray makes my makeup stay all day. I have been through rain, water, sweat and this spray has made my makeup stay on, i would highly recommended this spray to anybody!!
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Used this before a night out at a club and wow did my make up not move an inch off my face! Lol didn't look tired or sweaty from dancing! Just gorgeous as when I left the house. Fun product and I will purchase
Paige H.
Best setting spray I've used yet! It locks in my makeup and it doesn't move throughout the entire day! I also love spraying it on my eye brushes for a more intense eye look and when using shimmer shades
Brooke R.
California, CA
This spray I have been using since high school for about 6 years now and I have not come across a better one. My skin is sensitive and super dry so I need something like this on a daily and I take it with me in my purse so throughout the day it keeps my makeup feeling new and fresh.
dawn b.
Hagerhill, KY
I really love this make up setting spray and it works really well.  It just gives a natural finish that looks great. The pros are it really does set my make up and lasts all da, no cons. It does 100% keep my make up in place all day. I would for sure buy again in the future.
Jennifer H.
Whitsett, NC
This setting spray works well and you definitely get a good amount for the price. I use this after I complete my make up, but I have seen some tutorials where people actually use it prior to make up application
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
If you want flawless makeup that doesn’t slide off your face all day, invest in this! Best setting spray I’ve ever used by far. Spritz a little on your eyeshadow brush for added pigment, use before and after makeup, and don’t worry about having to touch up for an entire day. Love this!
Annie K.
Columbus, OH
My go to once it's starts getting warmer! It keeps my makeup on all day. I also use it to foil my shimmer eyeshadows, it does wonders. A little on the pricey side but I will keep buying.
Annie C.
Cornelius, NC
I bought the travel size of this spray and loved it so much I had to go back to get the full size! I spray this on everyday after I do my make up and really makes it last so much longer. I don't have to do as many touch up durning the day!
Venessa B.
Charlotte, NC
This is the only setting spray that I use. It really prevents my eyeshadows from rubbing off during the night.  I only like to use it on special occasions but It's perfect and light for everyday use as well. It has a light smell and does dry the skin a little but it's to keep the makeup intact.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.