BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Tess A.
I find that it would work well on some parts of my face but not on all of my face. It was harder to "set" around my nose and eyes, but the make up on my cheeks and forehead would last practically all day.
Bim S.
Dunellen, NJ
This helped my makeup be dewy and keep it on day and night! I was ultra impressed with it. Even after sweating it still managed to hold a face full of make up. I highly suggest !
Jess R.
Although directions say 2-4 sprays I'll usually spray about 6 times and it keeps my makeup in place ALL day. Very lightweight and does not leave your face sticky at all once it's dried. Highly recommend
Lauren S.
I used to love this. It was my go-to. Now they changed the formula and it smells like cheap setting spray which to me smells like baby wipes. Idk urban decay. Get your stuff together
Chloe C.
Haworth, NJ
This stuff is amazing! It has never failed to keep my makeup on all day! If you're spending a day at the beach, it will keep your makeup on even if you get splashed in the face!
Jackie S.
I have oily skin and this paired with my Kat Von D Lock it tattoo foundation is a perfect combination.  I wear my makeup for only about 5-6 hours and it holds my makeup perfectly.
Hye Yoon S.
Love love this spray! It sets my makeup all day and it also makes my make up look good and put together! And the wonderful thing is that it isnt sticky or anything, it feels like water on my face. One down side is that the scent is slightlg strange, its nothing too bad and it goes away.
Erika S.
Mckinney, TX
This setting Spray lasts ALL NIGHT!!!! I love it. It locks in your makeup and it doesn't budge. One of the best seeing doorways on the market today. Urban Decay is everything!!!!
Jasmin E.
Hercules, CA
My go to setting spray! This seriously keeps your makeup on ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT! I was at a pool party and was actually thrown into the pool and my makeup did not budge one bit.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great product! I used it recently for a wedding where we were doing a dance routine and my make up stayed put for HOURS. I was very impressed after seeing the pictures!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.