BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
AMAZING!! Use this about everyday. Every work Day. my makeup still looks flawless 12 hours later after sweating for about that long. thank goodness for this stuff. Especially when going out at night it really last though anything. even a nights sleep!
Kathryna Alyssa C.
Plainsboro, NJ
Definitely a worthy investment if you have oily skin or want your makeup to last the whole day. The spray leaves your make up with a matte-ish like finish and dries instantly. I've found that my face makeup and even my eyeshadow have stayed through out the night because of this! Highly recommend this product, especially through out this summer heat.
Ana G.
I love his setting spray! Almost smells like hairspray. Very light! Easy to apply and leaves a very nice finish touch to your makeup and keeps it in tact. I haven't had any bad issues with it, but highly recommend to wear when going outdoors to keep your makeup from running or cracking
Alexis A.
carbondale, IL
This stuff is great! I only use it for really special occasions because I feel it's is a little expensive. The only bad part is that I feel like it makes my skin tight and it doesn't help with oil... which I have
Marie V.
THIS IS THE BEST SETTING SPRAY ON THE MARKET. #1 that i recommend to anybody using makeup. i became a believer when i went in a hottub wearing MANY layers of non waterproof mascara and came out looking flawless. worth every bit of your money and ive repurchased a bottle every 6 months for the past 6 years
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Used this before a night out at a club and wow did my make up not move an inch off my face! Lol didn't look tired or sweaty from dancing! Just gorgeous as when I left the house. Fun product and I will purchase
Edelia G.
Stop reading and just get it! It will keep your makeup on all day or all night. It's great for touch up. My makeup lasts though a whole night of dancing! It's amazing I but again it's urban decay so I'm not surprised.
Nicole N.
Millbrook, IL
Im in love with this setting spray! It really does help my makeup last all day. it has a nice nozzle and distributes a nice even spray, and doesn't move your makeup or make you feel greasy
Mariah W.
This product does exactly what the name says it does. You cleanse, treat, moisturize and prime your face like you always should. Make your face up how every you normally would. Spray this product all over and your face will look like that for the night pretty much. I absolutely love it!
Hina M.
Richardson, TX
This is my go to setting spray! I've tried so many such as MUFE's Mist and Fix, MAC Fix +, Scindanavia, etc. This one never fails me. I have really oily skin and this one works better than the Deslick one they also make.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.