BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

rachael d.
SHREVEPORT, LA
As someone with very dry skin, it's hard for my makeup to not look flaky or cakey. After applying a full face, this setting spray gives my face the ultimate shine and polished look. I would recommend this to anyone who wants their face makeup to have a "finished look". The only reason I give this a 4 is because I believe there is probably a better setting spray out there that I haven't discovered yet.
Lindsey H.
Redmond, WA
Day or night, the setting spray is a must for me. It keeps my makeup in place all day! the price point is right on target. The All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray leaves your skin feeling smooth and gives you more of a matte finish. I have recommended this to my friends, and family. Everyone that has tried is, has fallen in love with it.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
Tia is so great. The product feels a bit odd but it does a great job through most activities. I definitely recommend for all skin types. It comes in a good am mount and isn't too expensive at my local place.
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
This is one of the best setting sprays out there!! I use this when I know it's going to be a long day or stressful day. It keeps my makeup on and fresh for 10 hours plus!!! You won't regret this purchase!!
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
This setting spray is all you imagine it is and then some. I use it when applying eyeshadow to five it a richer deeper look and then after all my makeup is on. It stays on till I want it to come off. It's the BOSS!!!
Corinne H.
Brick, NJ
This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used. It keeps your make up on for hours and hours. I find that some sprays have a strong scent but this one does not. If you want to try this out but don't want to commit to the full size bottle you can get the travel size bottle from Sephora for 18$. It's worth the money in my opinion.
Phyllis M.
Dearborn, MI
This is by far the best setting spray I've used. It makes my makeup last all day without feeling heavy or cakey. I know that when I wear this I don't have to worry about how my makeup looks after a long time. It's a little expensive, but it does last a long time so it is worth the price!
Brittany H.
Hockley, TX
This definitely keeps your makeup on all day. The only reason that I am not giving it 5 stars is because it is quite pricey and I used all of mine super quickly. It's seriously a great setting spray though.
kaleah s.
LOVE THIS, RECENTLY GOT IT FROM SEPHORA AND IT IS WONDERFUL. BEFORE I WOULD BE AT WORK AND PUT MY HAND ON MY FACE AND THEN THE MAKEUP FORM MY HAND WOULD GO TOT THE KEYBOARD. WITH THIS IS DOES NOT!! LOVE IT!!
Amanda R.
Philadelphia , PA
I recently picked this item up at Macy's and I've really been liking the matte finish it gives. It feels lightweight which I really like as well. If you're looking for a new setting spray I recommend this spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.