BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Hye Yoon S.
Love love this spray! It sets my makeup all day and it also makes my make up look good and put together! And the wonderful thing is that it isnt sticky or anything, it feels like water on my face. One down side is that the scent is slightlg strange, its nothing too bad and it goes away.
Jennifer C.
Fitchburg, MA
I take this everywhere with me. I do use others but this one has always been my favorite. Still haven't switched to a different. I carry more than one since its just SO GOOD. Yes, everyone should buy it.
Patti W.
Waco, TX
This provides such a firm hold on your makeup. The packaging is incredible dense and well made and the formula itself holds your makeup so well and provides a beautiful satin finish. Definitely recommend.
Mallorie V.
Coachella, CA
This product is perfect if you want your makeup to last all day. It is a good price product that you will not keep your hands off. I will recommend this product to my loved ones
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
OMGGG WHERE DO I START
this setting spray is LIFE!!! it's soooo good and makes your makeup stay all day! you can get down w/ ya boo and your face still gonna be fly asf after !
Sarah J.
Orlando, FL
I use this product every day! I live in Florida and am always worried about my makeup running or sweating off. This gives me piece of mind, whether I'm going out with friends for the evening, or just getting through a long day at work, I know that my makeup is good to go!
Nikki M.
This stuff worked great for me. I really didn't think it could "stick" any better but I was wrong. Other than a little mascara, this stiff made my regular makeup pretty much waterproof. Yes I got soaked in the rain!
Sarah M.
Atlanta
Use this spray EVERY DAY!! I started using this back in college before YouTube was a thing and was blown away by how it made my makeup last all night long when I used to go out!!
Tess A.
I find that it would work well on some parts of my face but not on all of my face. It was harder to "set" around my nose and eyes, but the make up on my cheeks and forehead would last practically all day.
Jennifer L.
Bernalillo, NM
I got this setting spray in a subscription box and was happily suprised that it is a good one. The nozzle gives a good mist and the spray makes your makeup last for a lot longer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.