BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Delaney M.
Erlanger
I have use this product for a full few years. It really does seem to help your make up stay on all day I prefer a setting spray over a primer to help my make up. My only issue is with the new packaging seems a different smell with the product that is a little overwhelming.
Mackenzie C.
JOHNSTON, IA
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. I picked it up at a beauty outlet when I was in a hurry and no Sephora in sight. This stuff just really works. I spray it after I do my face makeup and it holds it ALL DAY! Sometimes 12+ hours! I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to another setting spray. It just holds an entire look together so well. Truly amazing.
Sarah M.
One of my friends had this and she let me try it out. This was back when it was in the old white packaging so I don’t know if it has changed or not but I really didn’t like this. It didn’t make my makeup last any longer. I also felt like my face was attacked with water after using this. It also smelt like alcohol to me which I don’t think is good for your skin. I wouldn’t waste my money on this
Haley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Used this on my wedding day and lasted all day. Used over a tattoo coverup, too, and had no issues the whole day. Before and after of makeup on wedding day, 6 hour later it was still in place.
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
One of the best setting sprays I have used. It has a really good mister and sets the face very well without feeling heavy. I have went though about five bottle and will continue to repurchase as well as recommend he product.
Deena R.
Amazing stuff. Keeps everything in place and doesn’t let it melt esp in the summer. I have combination skin and it gets oily. This is amazing for helping avoid my makeup from smudging everywhere.
Sam B.
Oak Creek , WI
I enjoy the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray to set my foundation. First off, it’s great to bring back moisture if you just powdered your face to avoid looking “chalky.” Secondly, it really does lock in your makeup and lets your look last much longer! I especially notice a difference with my foundation and blush not fading as quickly!
Katie W.
I work part time as a server, and if anyone knows what its like to run around all day and night, they'll know what I'm talking about. I will sweat, especially around my hairline. I always have my makeup looking good for work (cause, you know, I work for tips), but once that sweat around my hairline comes, my face would look terrible without this setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place, through rain, sweat, wiping my face, etc. Lasts me all night and keeps those tips coming!
Nala C.
Definitely a more expensive setting spray but it’s is worth it. Makes your makeup last longer and gives you a nice semi-matte finish. It is lightweight. Does have a weird smell when you first spray it, but nothing unbearable. Overall a great product and I would recommend it. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Valerie V.
Fitzgerald, GA
Another holy grail product of mine! The original used to be my favorite until I tried this version when I had a cold.... all the wiping my nose and I didn’t lose makeup. This stuff is amazing!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.