BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mary Kate M.
Austin, TX
By far the best setting spray I've ever used. It actually stays on all day and does what it says it will do. I have very dry skin and it doesn't dry it out any more and keeps me looking fresh morning to night.
Bianca d.
Alameda, CA
This stuff really does work. Totally worth the investment. If you don't want to pay the full price, I suggest buying the smaller sized bottle for $14 dollars, since these products do last a a very long time.
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
I thought this stuff was a hoax but it turns out that it works like actual magic. My makeup stayed perfectly in place even after dabbing tears away with a tissue. It kind of smells like fried chicken but the smell goes away after it dries.
Fadhima L.
It took me a while to finally purchase this product, and now I see why. It's really not all that it's hyped up to be. I didn't see what was so extravagant about it. It made my pores look super huge, and instead of a light and misty finish, it leaves giant drops in your finished makeup.
Cathy V.
Fullerton , CA
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I usually buy mine around November when Sephora has the 20% sale and they only have the bundles around the same time. Totally worth it to buy 2 bottles for $39 (before discount price)
Diana S.
My all time holy grail. I recommend this makeup setting spray to anyone! I went to Universal Studios in a full face of makeup and it was really hot that day and I went on a water ride and my makeup still stayed intact. I literally drown myself in this makeup setting spray. It's that awesome.
Gia K.
Iowa City, IA
LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY!! It keeps my makeup looking fresh and keeps it on all night. It's very hydrating so my face doesn't look cakey. Any time i use this my makeup lasts significantly longer than when i don't.
Ellie J.
I enjoy this product for days I know my makeup needs to stay on all day, but not otherwise. This setting spray definitely makes your makeup stay on, but it makes my skin look a little dry. It also smells very strong to me for some reason. I'd recommend this to people with oily skin.
Montana L.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I used to work long nights at a restaurant and would sweat and get hot. Once the night was over my make up would still be on completely like it was when I first went in to work. This product is a life saver! I will continue to purchase this!!
Alison D.
I spray this just after I put on my makeup and then allow it to dry. It leaves a nice very mild Dewey look, but I especially love that my makeup doesn't move all day long. It stays great looking from morning to night! Even if I go out dancing!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.