BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Erica G.
I don't love this spray unfortunately. It caused me to break out a lot and I felt that it dried out my already dry skin. Could be good for those oily folks however didn't work out for me. Would not re purchase
Azenet A.
Fort Worth, TX
I ABSOLUTELY love this setting spray. This spray kept my makeup in tack since applying it in the morning up until the night. Very good for all types of skin conditions. I will most definitely buy this product again. I will also recommend this to anyone who has problems keeping their makeup on.
Karen A.
Little Rock, AR
I love this setting spray! I'm a setting spray fanatic because I want makeup to last all day. I particularly love this travel size because I can take it anywhere for touch ups if needed. Definitely recommend!
Christina D.
lake forest, ca
This isn't a spray I use everyday but for when I'm wearing a full face it's my go-to. It is on the proceed side for a face spray but it has to be favorite out of all the ones I've tried. Such a great product.
Brandis S.
Marietta, GA
This honestly is the best setting spray you'll ever use ... Period.. Sometimes I use with a beauty blender bad go over my makeup... Locks it in allllll day long ! Keeps your skin matte, the sparer is awesome and I recommend to everyone who eans their make up to last
Stephanie M.
I love Urban Decay setting spray. This setting spray works well for holding foundation and eye shadow in place all night. It feels light and is not sticky on my face. I use this product frequently and would recommend buying.
Kelsey A.
This is one of the best sprays in my opinion. It keeps my makeup lasting all day or night without drying me out or making me shiny. The travel bottle is nice and slim and fits great into my carry on bags or purse!
Molly M.
This setting spray does its job well. It keeps my makeup set all day, and it's easy to apply. It's very lightweight and dries quickly. It does, however, make my skin oily as the day progresses. It reasonably priced, but I don't think I would buy again due to it's issue with making my skin oily.
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
This spray is my life i was sceptical about how small it is but it fits great in my makeup bag and it really works all night long no runny nasty makeup and no shiny face i love how it sets the makeup perfectly.
Tara M.
Orlando, FL
This setting spray is awesome. After you spray, you can literally feel the make up setting. Also, it brings your look together and allows your powder to sink naturally into the skin making it look so effortless. I would recommend this to everyone!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.