BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
I love Urban Decay all nightermakeup spray becuase it is easy to spray and evenly, and the setting spray really lets our makeup stay in place. It works well in the hottest and coldest weather situations.
Alyssa B.
Rochester, MN
Best Makeup setting spray I have ever used!! I also love the other varieties like the de-slick oil kind. It is definitely worth the price. It always keeps my makeup matte, and it dries quickly on the skin. It is perfect in every way including the smell.
Maggie L.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff works! But make sure to apply before mascara or else you'll get raccoon eyes. This has kept my foundation on all day. The only thing it hasn't quite worked well with is my liquid eyeliner. Sometimes after a night out, i'll find that my winged-liner smudged during the night
Jayme R.
Medford , OR
Awesome product! The first time I really put it to the test I wore it from 8 am to around midnight. It made my makeup last through tears, sweat, little baby hands, and lots of cheek kissing. I couldn't even tell I had it on. Love, love, love it.
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO
Used his last night for Halloween and my makeup stayed on all night! Didn't smear or smudge even when forgot I had it on and rubbed my nose! Super lightweight once it dries and it feels like nothing is there. I would definetly reccomend
Mikayla S.
Salisbury, MA
This makes my make up last all day and gives a beautiful alive finish. It's my favorite setting spray. I would recommend this to anyone. It's a bit pricey but worth it. I've repurchased it multiple times.
Faith F.
Brookhaven , NY
So I definitely had high hopes for this being how much I love and stand by urban decays eye shadows and eyeshadow primers but honestly for me with combination skin, is don't see a difference while wearing this and I think it's not worth it.
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
Used this before a night out at a club and wow did my make up not move an inch off my face! Lol didn't look tired or sweaty from dancing! Just gorgeous as when I left the house. Fun product and I will purchase
Alexis K.
macomb, MI
Yeah great product on the make your make up they all might long you're never gonna have to worry about it it's not going to sweat it off I'll look great I totally recommend it and I would definitely buy again
Kathryna Alyssa C.
Plainsboro, NJ
Definitely a worthy investment if you have oily skin or want your makeup to last the whole day. The spray leaves your make up with a matte-ish like finish and dries instantly. I've found that my face makeup and even my eyeshadow have stayed through out the night because of this! Highly recommend this product, especially through out this summer heat.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.