BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Chase C.
I have been using this product for years and I would recommend it to anyone. It locks my makeup on my face all day/night. I wish it were a little bit cheaper but I can understand why it's not. I would buy it again.
Adriana P.
Warwick, RI
This setting spray keeps your makeup in tact all night! It is a matte finish after spraying, and no sun protection! It is lightweight and feels great when your spraying your face! Definitely will be repurchasing!
Jennifer B.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of the few makeup setting sprays that really does last all day and doesn't leave your face looking greasy. Make sure to shake the bottle before you use it because it tends to separate and then the spray doesn't allow your makeup to last.
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
I've come to the realization that it is impossible to beat this setting spray. It really keeps everything perfect for the entire day and it's super lightweight on the face. Everyone knows this stuff is the bomb!
Cindy P.
Norwalk, CA
I love this soooo much. I bought the little bottle to see how it would work and I loved it. I would tell yall to put it on before and after the makeup it truly does make a difference
Taylor B.
Dwight, IL
This is my go to all time favorite setting spray!! It's very lightweight and helps your makeup truly stay on all night long! And the smell is great too! My makeup doesn't move at all when I wear this!
Demi D.
Kissimmee, FL
This spray really locks in my makeup and pulls it all together. I couldn't finish my makeup without ending it with this product! I've even went on water rides and it kept my makeup on!
Marcela A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this setting spray, it takes away the powdery look of my makeup, it's oil free, makes the makeup last longer and the mist is very fine so you don't look "wet". I will buy this product again in a heartbeat.
Trista W.
Rockville, MD
This is the best by far. I've used many setting sprays and this one leaves the most natural look. I've been in several weddings and I swear by this to keep my makeup flawless for the endless pictures all night
Anais D.
I love putting this on my face after doing my makeup. i really think it works to keep my makeup on all night, especially if I'm sweating or going to be outside. i also love this product to spray on makeup brushes to intensify metallic and glitter eye shadow. it works great with my eyeshadows.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.