BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Maria B.
All nighter is my favorite setting spray. Spray this a few times and you're set for the entire day and night. I swear your makeup will not move with this spray! I will never even consider a different setting spray.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
This product makes my makeup stay all night.. hence the name! I LOVE it so much and it doesn't give those little dots on your face from spraying it. It's a great price for the amount of product .♡
Gillian A.
St.Rose
they DO NOT joke when they say ALL NIGHT! i have combination skin and it didn't make me look oily at all. it's super easy to spray. i would definitely recomen this to anyone asking. this is a great setting spray.
Marie G.
Love this setting spray. It really works. It adds a little bit of shine like most setting sprays do. But the this formula works on my sensitive skin. Very easy to apply. Well made packaging, gives the perfect mist.
cloe p.
I got some of this setting spray a few months ago and I love it. It keeps a natural finish on my makeup, and it makes it last much longer than it normally would.
Chase C.
I have been using this product for years and I would recommend it to anyone. It locks my makeup on my face all day/night. I wish it were a little bit cheaper but I can understand why it's not. I would buy it again.
Heather T.
This product is gold! Makes my makeup last literally all day. It's mind blowing. Good for all skin types! It gives you a matte finish which is nice. :) I 100% recommend this to others and I will be repurchasing.
Danielle T.
Pound Ridge, NY
Love this!! lasts a long time and keeps your makeup in place. my favorite part is the actually mist is very fine and doesn't dump the setting spray on your face. it dries quickly too
Jhoanna R.
Kearns , UT
I love this setting spray it makes me feel refreshed and it keeps my makeup good through the day it is very easy to apply I would buy this product again and I would recommend this to anyone I really like it
!
Victoria S.
Lowell, IN
I love this setting pray I use it every day and it's such a lightweight spray you can't even feel it on your face, and it truly does make your makeup stay on all day and not smudge
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.