BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Marinisha C.
Concord, CA
Only used it once for a concert, holding power is awesome but it made me super greasy and that's a no-go for me since I'm an oily girl already. Has a strong alcohol/chemical smell too. Wouldn't really recommend
Caylyn C.
Love this spray. I bought the mini bottle to try it out and see if it actually works and I plan to buy the full size bottle next time. A few sprays and it will leave your make up looking perfect all day
Jazmin H.
Grand Prairie
Great setting spray! Only need a few sprays and will keep your makeup on throughout the day! There's also two different types of bottles, the gray one is for Oil control and the purple keeps your make up on longer. Both really fantastic!
This is the only setting spray that keeps my make up on for the whole day and makes my skin look flawless also it is very light weight even though it keeps my make up on for the whole day and I really love the fact that it's for every skin type , as I have a dry skin it is very hard for me to find a good setting spray like this one!
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
This is my go to setting spray! 5-6 pumps to the face and your makeup won't budge! It is definitely pricey, but I think it's worth it. It doesn't smear makeup like some sprays do! I would recommend this to anyone.
Alyssa A.
Boston, MA
I have tried numerous setting sprays and I always come back to Urban Decay. Even their "Chill" one is great. It smells good and feels refreshing after you spritz it on. I use is daily and have noticed a difference in staying power with my makeup. Another "pricey but worth it" product.
Sarah A.
I love this product. It it easy to use and feels nice on my face. A quick mist keeps my makeup budge proof for the day. It gives a natural finish and does not make my skin glossy like some setting sprays. I have used this product for at least 8 years and will continue to use it.
Melyssa B.
Although it is Urban Decay and I am a big fan, the All Nighter setting spray doesn't actually last all night. I thought maybe it was just my skin but other girls that I've met don't appreciate it very highly either. I would not buy again
bill b.
Love this stuff. I use it whenever i need my makeup to last all day. Especially when i know i wont have ime for touchups. This stuff is magic and keeps everything in place so nothing smudges or rubs off
Vanessa D.
This is my most favorite product from Urban Decay. It actually works. My makeup stays on all day keeps my makeup looking fresh. I have to wear this every time I wear makeup. I feel incomplete without it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.