BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Maleah O.
I love this for times when I want my make up to just stay where it's at! This is used for when I am going to an event where I might be sweating and need my make up not to slip. I will continue to use this product.
sophia i.
Center Ridge, AR
Great setting spray! keeps my makeup in place all day and is easy to apply and use!! the only downside is how dirty the packages gets. I purchased it at Sephora and it had lasted me a while!! I may repurchase
Betsy B.
This is the BEST setting spray! It keeps my makeup in place all day long. This also keeps my face from being oily. I recommend this to everyone who wears makeup!
Jennifer H.
This spray is glue for your make up! Make up doesn't slip out of place with this stuff!! Amazing results. Have tried many setting sprays drug store and high end and this is the best. Definitely worth the price!
Adriana P.
Warwick, RI
This setting spray keeps your makeup in tact all night! It is a matte finish after spraying, and no sun protection! It is lightweight and feels great when your spraying your face! Definitely will be repurchasing!
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
I've come to the realization that it is impossible to beat this setting spray. It really keeps everything perfect for the entire day and it's super lightweight on the face. Everyone knows this stuff is the bomb!
Jessica C.
Fayetteville, NC
Long lasting is extremely accurate. I have oily skin and it doesn't make it worse, it beautifully melts all the powders on my face to make my makeup look more natural and last all day.
Taylor B.
Dwight, IL
This is my go to all time favorite setting spray!! It's very lightweight and helps your makeup truly stay on all night long! And the smell is great too! My makeup doesn't move at all when I wear this!
Caitlin M.
Cullman, AL
If you're looking for an AMAZING setting spray then look no further. The All Nighter setting spray is what everyone needs in their life. It doesn't matter if you're going out for drinks or going to work out.... YOUR MAKEUP WILL STAY PUT!
Jennifer B.
Staten Island, NY
This is one of the few makeup setting sprays that really does last all day and doesn't leave your face looking greasy. Make sure to shake the bottle before you use it because it tends to separate and then the spray doesn't allow your makeup to last.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.