BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stephanie W.
Cherry Hill, NJ
My favorite setting spray in the world! First of all, one bottle has lasted me SUCH a long time - like almost a year no joke. It keeps my makeup staying and looking fresh all day and night. My friends are dumbfounded when I fall asleep with myakeup on and wake up the next morning with it still looking flawless! (Usually after a night out too). This is my go to, can’t live without product!
Kendra J.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love this setting spray as well. It’s probably my favorite. I wasn’t extremely happy as to the way it sprayed on but it may just have been my bottle. I would highly recommend this product to others though and I would purchase again.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I don't know how I ever lived without this product. This setting spray keeps my makeup in place and looking good all day. Which is great since I hate the layered feeling that you can get from reapplying. I have mascara that has flaked or transferred in the past and I don't have that problem with the same products when All Nighter is sprayed over my face when my makeup application is done.
Blair M.
Danville
I had heard so many reviews on this setting spray but I had never bought it because the price was too high for me at the time and the travel size I felt didn't have enough product for the price of $15. So one day I decided to splurge on the full size
Abigail R.
Love almost all of this. It keeps your makeup in place for the whole day, even with a couple sprays. The one thing I don’t like is the smell, I don’t know how to explain it it just doesn’t smell good, and bothers me. If your not want to be bothered by that, then I would recommend it, but I just found myself turn into other products for that reason, so I would definitely recommend going to your nearest make up store and trying a tester before you buy it. 💛
Ashley N.
West Monroe, LA
I just got this setting spray, but so far it’s awesome!! I really needed something for my oily face and it has kept my face from getting super oily during the day. It has kept my makeup in place also!
Kelsey K.
Walker, LA
I’m obsessed with this product! It’s light and dries quickly! I have sensitive skin and this stuff doesn’t make my face itch, unlike others I have tried! It helps keep my makeup on, even though I have some issues with sweat. This stuff is amazing and I always have it on hand!
April J.
Mcqueeney , TX
I honestly love love this setting spray ❤ it makes your makeup last long and your makeup doesn't go all over the place if y'all are looking for a good setting spray this is the one to get hands down 😊
Haley B.
Castle Rock
I know this product is amazing to everyone in the beauty community but I feel like it takes way more than the 3-4 sprays suggested on the bottle to see any lasting effect on my makeup. Even then, I feel like it makes little difference on the quality of my makeup over any period of time longer than a few hours. For a few hours however, if I give my face enough sprays it will keep my face from creasing.
Melody B.
Marion
This is the best setting spray I've used for my foundation. It sprays easily over my entire face to give me generous coverage. Now when I wear foundation I know it will stay in place after I use the All Nighter setting spray. I think it works well on all types of skin. I have dry skin and it's helps me out so much.  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.