BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kate S.
Hopkinton , MA
Absolute best setting spray I have ever used. Worth every penny! I have normal to dry skin and it works well, not sure how it works for oily skin but I love this!
Jasmin C.
Oklahoma City
Yaaaassssssss! lol I was using elf setting spray before this. That product is like straight up water compared to this stuff. Face is bullet proof when I wear this!
Lizet R.
Compton, CA
My holy grail right here I love putting on my makeup just to spray my face with this all nighter setting spray keeps my makeup on all day long , very light weight
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
I love every product I have tried from UD. While some of their products can be pricey, they do deliver on their word and it is worth the money. I have found that ELF makes a setting spray for $3 and it works ok, but nothing seems to compare to this.
Caitlin M.
Cullman, AL
If you're looking for an AMAZING setting spray then look no further. The All Nighter setting spray is what everyone needs in their life. It doesn't matter if you're going out for drinks or going to work out.... YOUR MAKEUP WILL STAY PUT!
Ashley M.
I have very oily skin, after using this my makeup began to last all day. I would be lost without this product, normally my makeup got oily within 4 hours, and now it lasts at least 10+
cloe p.
I got some of this setting spray a few months ago and I love it. It keeps a natural finish on my makeup, and it makes it last much longer than it normally would.
Jennifer G.
This does help makeup last longer. Its also refreshing! I just bought an XL version. The spray pump doesn't work properly. It doesn't spray evenly. Oh well. The product is good though.
Linda H.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite setting spray. It doesn't smell like alcohol nor does it sting. It provides a nice finish and makes my makeup last a very long time with a slight bit of dewiness.
Demi D.
Kissimmee, FL
This spray really locks in my makeup and pulls it all together. I couldn't finish my makeup without ending it with this product! I've even went on water rides and it kept my makeup on!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.